Kennewell CNC Machining is committed to providing our customers with the highest degree of customer service. We love CNC machining, and it shows in the quality of our work. Everything we make is beautiful. Every employee is involved in and committed to achieving high quality standards for our customers through the application of the Quality Management System.
Kennewell CNC Machining will seek to achieve this by meeting the following:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 as well as complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Incorporating quality management into all business functions as an integral part of Kennewell CNC Machining organisational context
- Set objectives and targets to measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business processes.
- Encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within their area of responsibility.
- Actively seek performance feedback from our customers and address opportunities for improvement that are identified.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating quality performance measures and taking action to continually improve outcomes.
- Using a consultative process between management, employees and contractors with the view to maintain management systems that promote continuous improvement.
Kennewell CNC Machining aims to meet these commitments by ensuring policies, procedures and safe work systems are adopted that comply with the requirements of relevant Acts, Regulations, Standards, Codes of Practice and, other statutory provisions.
This policy is applicable to Kennewell CNC Machining in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work on specific sites. The Policy Statement will be reviewed on an annual basis and is available to all interested parties via the Kennewell CNC Machining website.